HOLIDAY HOURS FOR 2019
- Friday, April 19, 2019 - Good Friday - Half day Close at 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, May 27, 2019 - Memorial Day - Office Closed
- Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 4th of July - Office Closed
- Monday, September 2, 2019 - Labor Day - Office Closed
- Thursday November 28, 2019 - Thanksgiving day Closed
- Friday November 29, 2019 - Day after Thanksgiving open until 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019 - Christmas Eve open until 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019 - Christmas Day Closed
- Tuesday December 31, 2019 - New Years Eve - Open until 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020 - Office Closed New Years
TO REVIEW OUR REVISED HIPAA NOTICE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
INFLUENZA A & B
Influenza A&B are respiratory viruses that flourish during the winter months. Symptoms start abruptly and usually include high fevers, cold symptoms, deep hacky cough; headache and body aches, and sometimes nausea and vomiting.
The illness usually lasts 5-7 days. There is a rapid flu test to diagnose, but it is not necessary. Treatment is directed at the symptoms: fluids, fever medicine, vaporizer, rest. The illness is viral, so antibiotics don’t help. Antiviral medinces like Tamiflu only shorten the illness by one day, and can cause psychosis in children, so they are almost never prescribed.